- Forward the Open Letter or or tag some on this post you know is interested in making a difference
- Download the Access My Community App (an example of what could be created) on your iOS or Android device
- Contact me to discuss how you can access data through the Community Information Exchange Feel free to a time directly in my calendar.
- Talk to other people at work this week and decide on what actions you can take and how you can use information and digital technology to make a bigger difference and share it with us on Facebook
- Join our mailing list
- Submit and idea on the Community Information Exchange
- Write us an open letter of support or commitment stating how you feel about the Community Information Exchange and what you could do with that data
Live Searches powered by the Information Exchange
The following graph is shows the searches done every minute on the CIE database. To login use:
UptimeCIE uses Azure and a suite of other tools to help ensure systems uptime adheres to SLA requirements.
The figures below are searches that have been performed in the community sector using the Community Information Exchange. As well at the number of Organisations, Services and geographical regions that are contained within the data.
Open Data Stats
The figures below represent the number of CKAN resources that we actively monitor as well as the Point of Interest (POI) locations. We are constantly adding new CKAN resources to build upon our collection of open data sources.
To access the Community Information Exchange you will need to be a Software Developer or have some experience working with APIs.
A central resource where information is maintained
Using the Community Information Exchange API, means that organisations no longer need to create their own directory.